Wednesday, October 8, 2008

tiredness and mental illness

I find my mental illness makes me very tired. It seems to take a lot of energy to mentally process things. When there is a lot going on in my life i get tired of the thoughts that I need to make to sort things out. As you know I often sleep 12 hours a day and a lot of this is because of the mental fatigue. I have never been diagnosed but I think I have Chronic fatigue syndrome. I used to suffer bad migraines and sore joints and many other symptoms of CFS. The symptoms have improved except for the fatigue and sleeping.
Do you suffer from fatigue?
lots of love from susan in australia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

er, yes, you could say that. It's been 10 1/2 years since I was diagnosed with CFS. I've just been reading your recent blog entries. Mini breaks, a new car and finding your creative style again, it sounds very exciting.

Gotta love the red cars, even if mine is purple.

love,
Rosemary