Friday, October 24, 2008

Lots to do

I had a fascinating dream last night that showed me that I have a lot of creativity going on in my life. i have so many things I can do with my art, needlecrafts, painting, writing, artists journals, painting, gardening and cooking. This weekend i have 2 days at home to do whatever I please along with a bit of housework. i am seeing friends in the evening which is a nice focus for the day. I am a bit zippy at the moment so achieving a lot. I also can remember quiet times when everything is put aside and I just reflect.
Do you have a busy or quiet life?
Lots of love from susan in australia

1 comment:

Susan Hosken said...

Usually I have busy days. Every so often I have a quiet day but usually think of a lot to do. I have had difficulties with quiet time and have a new card system to help. i am so much better now 11/9/11

lots of love from susan in Australia