Monday, October 27, 2008

My other blog

Dear friend
Today's highlight is resuming my old blog A prayerful life. I used to keep a record of my drawings on it but I don't have to do that I can record all my artistic endeavours. I don't know why I didn't think of it before. it will be a great reminder of my journey. I'll just do recent things at the moment and then add as I go along.
I was up again at 4.30 so another zippy day. Yesterday went well being up at 4.30 and didn't need a snooze and got lots achieved.
I've just started reading a fabulous book about intuitive healing. My counsellor Dale is an intuitive healer. he is awesome. i will be seeing him tomorrow.
What healers do you have in your life? Counselors, doctors, dentists, masseuses, etc?
lots of love from susan in australia

1 comment:

Susan Hosken said...

been having healing with Flying souls

lots of love from susan in Australia