Thursday, October 23, 2008

Different selves

I am well aware of my quiet self and zippy self when my moods change. I had to do an exercise for a Julia Cameron book and she said to write about your different selves. I realise I have part of me that wants to travel and go places but I also have a part of me that likes to stay home and not go very far. The homebody is winning most of the time. I am trying to develop my traveling part by going away overnight once a month and going on train trips and other outings. It will be a long time before I can travel far. I have mentioned before that I have huge confidence problems with traveling to strange places.
Do you have different selves? Are they in conflict?
lots of love from susan in australia

1 comment:

Susan Hosken said...

Each zippy time i plan a new adventure. i am so pleased. Been doing it a few years now. I get the chauffeur now but planning on going to ladies market in st kilda in november.

lots of love from susan in Australia