Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Supporting friends

I was just talking to a friend who is needing love and support. I was telling her she was on my mind over the past few days and I was wanting to contact her but didn't want to be a bother. Having a history of mania I have often been a bother to people by contacting them too much in my enthusiasm and being manic. Nowadays I am overly cautious and often don't contact people when I could.
Are you confident in your relationships with friends?
lots of love from susan in australia
PS Rosemary gave me confidence to get out and take some photos. I have been busy taking some. Still need to get used to the view finder. Not as clear as on a film camera

1 comment:

Susan Hosken said...

I am well balanced in contacting friends nowadays but still am mindful