Saturday, October 4, 2008

5th October 2008 happy birthday to me

Happy birthday to me. I love, love, love birthdays. I love all the attention and fuss. I love the cards, presents, emails and best wishes and all the surprises. Birthdays also make everyone else happy and joyous too. I got a new cherry red hatchback for my birthday this year so super special birthday. I also got a monk statue for my garden which is a lovely blessing for my garden. i am trying to do more gardening and monk will entice me out. I can see him from my library window.
Off to visit some of my friends to celebrate. I also went away overnight which is another huge achievement as traveling away from home is very difficult for me. I notice each time I do it i am getting better.
Must go.
Lots of love from susan in australia

1 comment:

Susan Hosken said...

Had a 10 out of 10 visit to the savoy. My second visit. really special