Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Time

I don't have enough time to do everything I want to do so I have been spending small amounts of time doing what i love and enjoy. Mornings now are some writing, dance, gardening, artwork and meditation before doing my emailing and interneting. I see my friends on a regular basis and take my knitting and do it while we chat and catch up. I have a monthly massage and see a counsellor. I see my psychiatrist regularly. I do daily walks and visit my mum 3 times a week. I am going away overnight each month and do other appointments as the needs arise.
i am hoping to find more time for my art work which I enjoy but time is limited with everything else I do. i also belong to a few groups like gardening and embroiderers guild
what do you do with your time?
lots of love from susan in australia

No comments: