Friday, October 3, 2008

Flood of ideas

Often when I am a bit manic or a lot I get a flood of ideas. I want to start lots of different activities, I want to make lots of phone calls and emails and I get quite overwhelmed. In recent years I have used a notebook and journals to note down my ideas and to keep track of what I am trying to achieve in the day. I find it helpful to sort things out on paper and to choose what to do next.
How do you deal with busy times when you have too many ideas?
lots of love from susan in australia

3 comments:

Margie said...

Posting even a little to the blog helps me with that feeling. Many insignificant small sketches on a page can feel like an "accomplishment" once shared, (and out of my hair.) I've tried mind mapping too, where you just draw a sort of "tree" with one idea branching off another. It's kind of scary to see how many ideas are zooming around inside, but it helps.

Susan Hosken said...

I like doing mind maps too and writing all my head stuff down and sorting through it. Thanks for dropping past Margie

Susan Hosken said...

I have tried to stop having things spread out all over the floor and making lists. i do notice things are spread out again needing a clear up