Sunday, July 1, 2007

Achievement


Dear friend,
Sorry I missed a day...I'm sick with a cold and I was away for the weekend minus a computer.
A huge achievement for me being away for the second weekend in a month, It is rather overwhelming with all the different sights and experiences and lack of familiarity and routine but I had a great time.
It's great to make goals and achieving them. I want to get overseas so first step is at least a night away from home ...so far so good.
What goals do you have?
What steps are you taking to achieve them?
Lots of love from Susan in Australia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What goals do I have? Mostly to do my walk each day and work with my personal trainer. I am wanting to go with the flow more than have goals this year.
lots of love from susan in australia