Friday, July 13, 2007

Habits


Dear friend,
Day 17 of getting up early. I am still waking up at 6 am before the alarm. I have never woken at 6 am in my life. It's fascinating thinking that new habits and routines are being created. Most of us have habits and routines we do on a daily, seasonal or yearly basis. With bipolar and CFS it was difficult to create habits as there were so many changes in the past. Nowadays I am much more habitual through hard work and faithfulness. I find the routines calming and nurturing.
Do you have habits and routines? How do they make you feel?
Lots of love from Susan in Australia

1 comment:

Susan Hosken said...

At the moment I am looking at ways to be less routine and habitual to keep surprising myself and to enjoy spontaneity.
lots of love from susan in australia