Saturday, July 7, 2007

Kindness


Dear friend,
When my mum dies she says she would like to be remembered as a kind person. She is very kind to me and others.
I am many things but I hope I am kind. It is a gentle word but still has strength in it. I am most definitely kind to animals because they are so vulnerable. I like being kind to people because it usually touches their heart. Kindness is rather like smiling - if you give a smile away the person usually smiles back. Treat a person with kindness and they are softened, humanised and often made kind even for a moment. In recent years I have learnt to be kind to myself. I hope I am seen as a kind person,
Are you kind? Do people treat you with kindness? Are you kind to yourself?
Lots of love from Susan in Australia
PS Iwent on an adventure yesterday and visited an art shop and two galleries. I am making huge strides with my confidence in new places.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think kindness is one of the most important attributes of humanity that we can possess. It is God's loving kindness that leads us to repentance (that word simply meaning to turn around and do what is good) I feel your kindness through your writings and your art I hope you find kindness in all those who cross your path.
Love and prayers, Warroya aka Soroya