Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Organization


*********************** Flowers from my old garden ***********************

Dear friend,
As I've been sleeping less - today it has been 4 hours, I have so much more time to do things. I have been doing things like sorting out the papers and rubbish in my purse and bags, tidying bookshelves and organizing my files.
Being a cataloging librarian I love organizatiion with a passion but rarely have time to be super organized because I love doing so many activities. I am one of those people who likes things in their specific positions with some intensional changes, My wardrobe, pantry and linen cupboard all have their familiar places for things. My mum is the same.
Are you a neatness person or chaotic and messy? How do you organize the things in your life?
Lots of love from Susan in Australia

***************************************************************************

1 comment:

Susan Hosken said...

I am clearing my home room by room. i have done the bathroom and garage and already have a few boxes of things to give away
lots of love from susan in australia