Monday, July 9, 2007

Reliable


For most of my adult life I have been quite an unreliable person due to my moods. It never occurred to me until now having ever changing moods affects everything I do even now. Most of my friends and family can predict with reasonable certainty what they'll do. With me if would depend if I'm up and zippy, full of energy and enthusiastic or down, introverted and depressed. I would often get distracted and be late or not turn up at all. My CFS has made my unreliability even worse.
Nowadays with my medication and better life management I am much more reliable, routine and predicatable. It is a calmer way to live. I am hoping to get my sleeping better so I"m even more reliable. It's a nice feeling.
Are you reliable?
Lots of love from Susan in Australia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan,

Finally I'm catching up on the blogs. It's good to know that I'm not the only person who feels unreliable. I'm a bit annoyed with myself because I can't do a gig Monday due to a relapse but that's just the way it is. You've been busy now that you're awake enough to be. I like your collages on this blog too.

love,
Rosemary