Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ceilings, flowers, hugs and the universe

7th September 2011...this morning a new helper came, Sean who cleaned my windows. He will also do some of my gardening for me. went out with mum for lunch to the local RSL. I had a delicious spaghetti with salami, spinach and tomato sauce. I had apple crumble, custard and cream for dessert. Drove mum back home and stayed for coffee and did some journaling in my memoirs. Came home and Earl the handyman was finishing off the ceiling of my garage. I gave him some flowers for Earl to take home to his wife. Did some journaling in a new book about living with the spirit.Didn’t go on a walk today as my knee playing up since doing my yoga on Monday. Had a snack tea and went to care group where we had a DVD on the universe which was awesome. Lynne who’s husband died of cancer was there and she gave us all hugs. She can’t stand hugs but she was needing to get some. She looked well and is coping well.

No comments: