Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Overwhelmed

dear friend,
It's that time on my rapid cycling where i feel tired and overwhelmed by what has to be done. The house is messy from all the creating i did during my last zippy phase. The housework needs doing but I am too tired to do it. I am waiting for a tradesman to phone me about the roller door that isn't working. Not sure how to progress with today.
Do you ever get overwhelmed by what has to be done? How do you cope?
lots of love from susan in australia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan,

Is there even a slight possibility of not caring too much about the clutter? Really, it's not that important in the scheme of things. Can you pay someone to do those things that you're finding too much to deal with? I don't have any answers for you as usual, I don't know where to start when I've got to clean up my house or garden, let alone my life.

love,
Rosemary