Thursday, November 20, 2008

life's purpose

Dear friend,
The metaphysics course that I am doing raised the idea that nothing in life happens by chance, that everything happens for a reason. I tend to believe that. I like to think there is a divine power that leads me through the lessons I have to learn. I like to believe that people come into my life to teach me things and that experiences happen to me for the same reason. I like to believe there is some higher purpose to my life and to life in general.
Do you believe life is random or that there is a purpose and meaning to it?
lots of love from susan in australia
PS I am off on another overnight stay on my own. Another little adventure. Hopefully they will become bigger adventures. Do you go on adventures? Big and small?

1 comment:

Susan Hosken said...

Went to Jane healer at flying souls and had a great first session. I understand her so much better than Mark. i am pleased and don't think I will react badly from it.

lots of love from susan in Australia