Monday, November 17, 2008

the movies

Dear friend, When I first started this blog I was trying to learn how to cope with new places. I found it really hard going to the movies and being in the crowds and parking at the busy shopping mall. I went to the movies yesterday and I was just fine. I was thinking how far I have come with my confidence. i have become quite used to going to the movies. I hope I get used to traveling as well. i have a way to go. With my last motel visit I had to rest for 2 hours at the motel and the next day and a half I had to rest but I managed it. Maybe that is all I will ever be able to do is stay overnight somewhere. That is an achievement and a break away. i am grateful and who knows maybe I will get better.
Do you have improvements happening in your life?
lots of love from susan in australia

1 comment:

Susan Hosken said...

Haven't been going to movies lately. Borrowed a DVD morning glory which was useless. Recording a few movies on TV

lots of love from susan in Australia
PS Travelling going well with chauffeur