Monday, November 3, 2008

Creativity challenge

I'm doing a challenge of being creative every day for 30 days. It is part of a web group I belong to on creativity. I am amazed with how creative I am each day. I like to do lots of different things like knitting, crochet, beading, wall hangings, sewing, painting, gardening, cooking, stamps, etc. I also do a lot of reading on creative things. I am really impressed. I will keep noting down what i am doing each day creatively to keep me in touch with it. I have been zippy for about 10 days so that has helped a lot. I will be interested to see what I do in my quiet phase.
Are you a creative person?
lots of love from susan in australia

1 comment:

Susan Hosken said...

doing another 30 day challenge with highlight of my day also in 5 year diary

lots of love from susan in Australia