Monday, December 13, 2010

Simple abundance..14th Dec..experiencing loss

Dear friends,
Today's simple abundance is about loss at Christmas. How Christmas reminds us of what we have lost. i grew up with a mother who had emigrated to Australia from England as a 21 year old and she has grieved for England every day since. At Christmas she grieves a lot. I grieve for the loss of family, for not having a big extended family, for not having a family of my own. There is much sadness at Christmas but i try to focus on the joy and how I can bring joy to the grieving. Do you experience grief and sadness at Christmas time?
lots of love from susan in australia
PS I ching for today is Hex 42..What if there were no limits? What would change for the better? I would have billions of dollars that I could give away and give away and give away. I could bless billions of people. I am glad I can bless who i am able to now

No comments: