Saturday, December 12, 2009

The hero's journey

Dear friends,
I decided to stop doing my question a day on the various groups and here on my blog. It seemed timely to stop. I started and stopped a blog on my mental illness as I was finding it too distressing.
I am here today to mention that I am doing a workshop on the hero's journey and discovered and interesting entry about hero's journeys in last years journal.
I thought hero's journeys needed to be adventures to out of the way places rather than a spiritual journey into one self. i googled the hero's journey and found some great stuff and have started a folder all ready for my journey....which I already am on.....looking forward to the workshop.
I will still visit here from time to time. I like to look at my journey on line.
lots of love from susan in australia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan - You have a very insightful blog. I laud you for your efforts so far and wishing you the best on your new path.

Susan Hosken said...

I am back doing the questions. I wonder if something will come of them