Wednesday, August 1, 2007

A bit manic!!!


Dear friend,
Woke this morning bright eyed and zippy after 4 hours sleep. I am restraining myself from going on a massive buying spree. I have a huge array of notes with lots and lots of ideas and things to do and activities contained in my study with the full awareness of there being too many ideas for me to ever do it all. I am wanting to write lots of emails and make phone calls to everyone........I am decidedly manic but with my blessed medication I am at least aware of it and can restrain myself to the best of my abilities. Get ready for my usual crash and it will be heavy coming from this height. Hopefully my new meds will kick in in 3 weeks and the roller coaster will be evened out somewhat. See you soon unless I crash and I'll see you later.
Lots of love from Susan in Australia

1 comment:

Susan Hosken said...

I am in my next quiet mode and so impressed I am still blogging. i am enjoying it each day and getting inspiration from a book I am reading and enjoying the randomness of words
lots of love from susan in australia