Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Enjoying the journey


Dear friend,
Started this blog wanting to go to NY and more and more doctors, friends and family say it will be impossible for me and for today it certainly is so I am enjoying small trips instead. There is a cheap Sunday public transport ticket and I am going traveling to places really close by. Caught the train to local beach suburb and had a scone, jam and cream, did some sketching and came home. I was thrilled.
I don't dare tell some people in my life as they'd find my enthusiasm ridiculous. My mum and some of my friends are now joining me on my/ our adventures.
Lots of love from Susan in Australia

1 comment:

Susan Hosken said...

I am getting a book on walking meditation by a famous Vietnamese monk. I await patiently for it to arrive. So eager!!!! It is my next step in learning about stillness which is a huge challenge and yet has amazing rewards like my personal training with Lynette
lots of love from susan in australia