Thursday, May 17, 2007

Good times


I've been upbeat and positive now for 9 weeks. The challenge now that the initial excitement is over and the positive times keep happening I need to plan some quiet time. For most of my life the moods would bring me down where I could have quiet time to organize the flurry of activity. At the moment there are numerous art projects around and lists of things to do. My mind keeps staying productive. Today I am having a home day to put away some of the projects and to sort out all the ideas into a more manageable list of potential activities.
I definitely have more insight into my moods and have a better ability to manage what is happening than the past.
It is still strange having such a different life after years of rapid mood swings. I realise it is early days yet so I will see what happens over the coming weeks. I'll keep you up to date. I hope the omega 3s are the cause of all this because it would be fabulous news for many other sufferers of rapid mood swings.
Lots of love from Susan in Australia

1 comment:

Susan Hosken said...

The long up creative time didn't last and I resumed my quiet times. I am much better with my quiet times now than i used to be.
lots of love from susan in australia