Thursday, August 23, 2012

My own best friend

Dear friends, since my breakdown 10 years ago I have found it hard to trust myself. Now I can honestly say I am my own best friend. I can seek my own counsel and feel strong and confident with myself. I am so pleased. I may have said all this in another blog post but I say it again as I am at another phase of my life where I am needing to be strong and centered having just lost a close friend to life's journey. I miss her daily company but know it is for the best and Divinely anointed so on I go. It is so nice to have my own company and to feel great in my own skin. Having said that the doctor and dietician are both really pleased with me and my weight and how I am going. I am so pleased even though I would indeed like to be thinner. I'd also like to travel the world and have a heated pool in the back yard and a large garden. there are a few things on my wish list. meanwhile I visit a local motel to swim in their pool. I am grateful I am the size I am and not larger. I can travel to Napoleon exhibition on monday. yes indeedy life is good....great...... lots of love from susanJOY my best friend

No comments: