Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tidying up

Dear friend, When i get zippy which is every 10 to 21 days I create lots of chaos in the house with books, letters, papers, artwork, needlework and not doing housework. I usually get quite distressed when the next quiet phase comes and the house is a mess. This time I have tidied up twice. It is like when I am at the motel and everything is in order. I am learning a lot from my motel visits. I am so pleased the house is tidy today and I can enjoy myself free of the chaos. Hopefully I won't make more. I am heading into my next quiet phase.
Do you get into chaos in the home or are you always organised?
lots of love from susan in australia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan. Memi here. We met at CSS. Thanks for this very timely pos about tidying up. It spoke powerfully to me. Let just say first that i actually find tidying up therapeutic BUT!!!! come crafting time oh my im just completely opposite. Everything is spread around. This week is worst cos i just left my things on my table which is at the living room area too. Didnt feel like tidying up until yesterday when i realize that i only have today to tidy up before since tomorrow offices will resume. Whew! But now im sort of relieved...dont feel alone anymore. Thanks for being there and for sharing with us your creativity.

Susan Hosken said...

I am much better in keeping order during my zippy phases and even quiet as well. i have strategies with how to keep order with things and the idea of spreading out my papers when I have too many