Monday, September 3, 2007

New meds


Dear friends,
New meds have kicked in. I am dealing with tired, chaotic times much better. Quite often when I am in my busy, zippy, up mode I create a lot of activities and things around the house, my art work. etc and other activities and it becomes quite chaotic. Then I get suddenly overwhelmed , tired and distressed. I rarely can get myself out of it for some time and have resorted to phoning my mum to help me sequence my thinking into how to clear up.
These meds are helping to sequence clearing up the chaos and not creating so much chaos in the first place.
Still don't know if the meds are going to make me more down as they did when I first went on them and got really, really anxious. Time will tell.
Lots of love from Susan in Australia

1 comment:

Susan Hosken said...

I don't need to ring mum anymore to help me clear up. I spread things out and sort through them. I get less build up of things nowadays
lots of love from susan in australia