Thursday, September 6, 2007

Duplicating blog


Dear friends,
I do a daily blog on a creative group on Ning and thought I would duplicate it here as well for those who don't belong to the group.
I love getting older and learning more about life and how to live better. I certainly enjoy life better now I know better. I am wiser and more experienced and can look back on the past with gratitude for what I have experienced and learned.

Are you improving with age? How?

Lots of love from Susan in Australia
srhosken.blogspot.com
susanhosken.blogspot.com

PS I've just been through another quick manic phase and overbooked my calendar and having to ring people to cancel and make life more realistic.

1 comment:

Susan Hosken said...

I do a daily blog now for 4 months or more on words from the dictionary
lots of love from susan in australia