Thursday, February 8, 2007

How to progress


I'm going through a down time and my medication is being changed for my mental illness. The idea of getting to New York and Europe will take so long it seems silly to have a blog that really isn't going to show much. I am only able to manage a very simple life at present and there isn't a lot to say. I'm still not ready to just delete this blog. Somehow if I delete it it feels like I've given up on my dream. How does one stay motivated for years when the dream may not happen anyway.
At present I am trying to be proud of how much I achieve in managing my simple life. Many people with mental illness are homeless. i work hard to do the things that many people take for granted.
I'll keep this blog going as long as I can manage.
Lots of love from Susan in Australia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

blogs are good. others can cheer you on. Did you read Juie and Julia? It was people who read her blog that helped keep her on track.
and really, what the heck, what have you got to loose........ I never would have imagined I was going to Peru.

Susan Hosken said...

I am so glad I have kept this blog and watched it grow over the years....4 years and it has been an awesome journey in my simple life which really isn't so simple. Nowadays I am doing a daily gratitude and today i start the adventure of cleaning up my home ...big time....starting in the garage. Trying to do a fen shui drawing which is hard for this house.
lots of love from susan in australia