Sunday, March 3, 2019

Low dose valium

Dear readers, The latest step in helping with my rapid cycling bipolar is to take 2 mg of valium during the day and the other day took two lots of 2 mg with a few hours interval. I was feeling edgy, with racing thoughts and had very little sleep that day. I find the low dose as opposed to the 5-10 mg at bedtimes sometimes to be helpful. I've only done two doses once but will see if I have the edgy feeling again and will try the same approach. I know the dosages I take are very low compared to others I have seen online and offline but it works for me at the moment. I think a dear online FB friend may have passed away. We have long chats on FB when I am manic and he has been such a blessing in my life. I do hope that he is just ill and is OK but I get the feeling that isn't so. Friendships mean so much to me in helping give my life purpose and meaning lots of love from susanJOY

No comments: