Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year 2011


Dear friends,
Happy new year 2011. I was visited in my house by a huge black and white dragonfly the other day. It came inside with the Christmas wreath when I was packing up for the new year.
Big changes afoot. I have got a personal trainer at least for the month until we see how we get along. i have thrown out all the cake, lollies, jams, etc. She didn't tell me to do this but somehow it seemed what i need to do to change. I don't want to snack on that sort of thing for today. I don't have to weigh myself which is a great bonus. i am so pleased. I've been for two 20 minute walks. My back aches as I near home. i am visiting a caged galah each day. I wonder what his name is....maybe he is a she.
lots of love from susan in australia
PS I am grateful for my enthusiastic personal trainer

No comments: