Friday, May 14, 2010

Traveling


Dear friends,
This is a photo of a place on the way to where I used to live. I am traveling so much further now and I am so pleased with my efforts. I saw a new psychologist yesterday and traveled to Prahran an old stomping ground. The psychologist is going to be so helpful on my journey. I feel so empowered. I am going from strength to strength. The psychologist said I was such a warm person and I shone like the sun. I was so humbled by that. It meant so much to me as I have worked so hard in my life with my mental illness.
I bought a silver eagle to celebrate. He may be a falcon!!
i'm also glad I couldn't sell my rings to the auction house I passed. i am so glad.
What a great day I had yesterday and I get to journey there again and again with more adventures.
lots of love from susan in australia

1 comment:

Susan Hosken said...

Only went there twice and yet another lesson of how to make the most of things