Monday, January 7, 2013

Dear anonymous

Dear anonymous, Was going to stop doing my blog here but am inspired by your continued presence. so here goes. from now on I will just communicate with you with my "Dear anonymous" posts. I am in the up cycle of my rapid cycling bipolar so this seems a great idea but will see when I go quiet again. I never like to leave things unsaid so I wanted to say how much your comments mean to me. I think of lots of famous people with their thousands and millions of fans and I am blessed with one fan and one is really special. People are special we are all special. you are special. do you just have one grand child? how many children do you have? Christmas was great with family the week before and then with just my mum on christmas day. In the future may be posting to you all alone on christmas day. have done that before and it is OK. Anyway, thanks so much for posting. glad you are paying it forward. Hoping you will continue to comment here. God bless you lots of love from susanJOY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Susan,
I'm happy and priveleged to keep chatting to you here. There is no pressure for you to do anything special for me. I like reading your blog and hearing your story and your unique outlook on life art and cooking. I am married and have two daughters, both grown up. Our older daughter is married with a little daughter aged nearly two and another baby is on the way - so far so good. Every year when we get to another Christmas and we have made it through the ups and downs of another year and are all still a family I am very grateful. Life can be very tough as you well know so I do not ever take it for granted.

I wonder what 2013 will bring to us all.

I hope your up cycle has brought you some pleasant times.

Take care of yourself,

best wishes,
from your friend