Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Gratitude


Dear friends,
I was at a lecture the other night and people were talking about good things you can do for yourself and I said a gratitude journal where you write down at the end of the day 5 gratitudes or however many you like. It was life changing for me to do it where I realised such simple pleasures were what I noted most.
A lady on one of the sites I was on talked about writing gratitudes each day online on the group and I thought I would join in. Then it got me thinking about my blog and whether I could write a gratitude each day before I start my emails to get me into the wonderful appreciative place of love and care and consideration that embraces gratitude.
I am overflowing with gratitudes at the moment but just wanted to say I love gratitude it is life changing and full of love.
hope to see you tomorrow.
lots of love from susan in australia

1 comment:

Susan Hosken said...

Just did a post about gratitude for today...august 2012