Monday, April 5, 2010

Shamanism

Dear friends,
I am having an amazing time exploring shamanism and have just found a new book which is taking me on vision quests. I met the animal spirit bear on my journey and he led me to Philipians 4:7. I am fascinated the way I am walking a Christian shaman path and the way the two are blending together. I hope to meet others like me on my journey as a lot of Christians believe shamanism is evil.
lots of love from susan in australia
PS Yesterday I visited my favourite oak and it told me to honor the seasons and I thought of my mood disorder. It also told me to have courage. I am having courage sharing this for others to feel strong.

1 comment:

Susan Hosken said...

will visit my oak today. the house is for sale and don't know if the oak will go. how sad. a whole lot of oaks planted on the way to normas